1........... (11) is one of the ways through which traffickers keep their victims trapped and includes excessive or unreasonable repayments.
4. ........ ( 8) is one the means through which trafficked persons are recruited.
6. The Palermo ........ (8) is the international instrument to prevent, suppress and punish trafficking in persons, especially women and children.
8. The …(abrivation ..3) is the country that releases the annual Trafficking in Persons Report (TIP).
9. Human trafficking is a serious.....(5) in Zambia and has a maximum penalty of life imprisonment.
11. Trafficking in human beings is also known as ...(abr.3).
12. The following are the three elements of trafficking: the Act, Means and ….... (7).
13. Force is one of the ..…(5) through which people can be trafficked.
1. What is one of the Means through which traffickers recruit their victims.........(9)?.
2. The United States of America and other donors...... (6)funds to organizations that are fighting TIP.
3. Persons are trafficked for the purpose of............(12).
5. The Department of Immigration facilitates..... (5) and exit of persons at Zambia's Borders.
6. ....... (7) is the place in Italy where the Protocol to Prevent , Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children came into force in the year2000.
7. … (3) is an inter-governmental organization that is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits migrants and society alike.
10. The 21st century is the … (3) in which human trafficking is called modern day slavery.
Definition of Human Trafficking
According to Part I of the Zambia Anti -Human Trafficking Act No. 11 of 2008), to “Traffic” means to recruit, transport, transfer, harbour, receive or obtain a person, within or across the territorial boundaries of Zambia, by means of: any threats or use of force or other forms of coercion; abduction; fraud or deception; false or illegal adoption of a child contrary to the Adoption Act or other written law; the destruction, concealment, removal, confiscation or possession of any passport, immigration document or other official identification document of a person; the abuse or threatened abuse of the law or legal process or any other form of abuse of power or a position of vulnerability; or the receiving of payments or other benefits to achieve consent of a person; for the purpose of exploitation.
*Crossword puzzle number 2 answer will be published next quarter.